Author Topic: Ben Shapiro: I Would Walk Over Broken Glass To Vote For "Deeply Flawed Human Being" Donald Trump  (Read 1089 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ben Shapiro: I Would Walk Over Broken Glass To Vote For "Deeply Flawed Human Being" Donald Trump
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date March 15, 2024

https://twitter.com/BenShapiroShow/status/1768683681302888454

Podcast host and former NeverTrumpnik Ben Shapiro explains why he will be campaigning and raising money for Donald Trump's presidential campaign in 2024:

BEN SHAPIRO: My calculus is very simple, America was better off under Donald Trump than it is under Joe Biden. At home, America was safer and more prosperous... When Donald Trump was president, America was better off.

I will always be honest with you about Donald Trump, he wasn't my first choice in the primaries. He's a deeply flawed human. I've been open in my criticisms of Trump on both character and policy... But Donald Trump is the man standing between America and a second Joe Biden term.

I encourage all of you who, like me, would have preferred another Republican nominee to recognize this is now a binary race. It is Trump or it is Biden. And unlike in 2016, you don't have to guess what a Trump administration will be.

Joe Biden is here to finish the job Barack Obama started of fundamentally transforming America into the image of the far left. That can not happen. That is why I am not just giving Donald Trump my vote, I am giving him my money.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/15/ben_shapiro_i_would_walk_over_broken_glass_to_vote_for_donald_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He doesn’t say much here beyond “Biden is worse”

My autistic son would be better than Biden, but I wouldn’t vote for him for high office

I have a few questions I would like to ask Mr. Shapiro

1) Does he forget nearly $8 trillion added to debt and Donald Trump was just fine with the federal reserve printing money to encourage people to stay home and not work laying the groundwork for the inflation where experiencing today?

2) Trump doesn’t need his voters if he should win another term. What does Ben Shapiro believe that Donald Trump will do in a second term? We’ve seen how quickly he shifts positions depending on who his donors are. What other lobbying groups will be able to buy him off?

3) what makes him believe that Donald Trump won’t shut the country down again over another virus and attack Republican governors who don’t go along with him?

4) Does he see any evidence that Donald Trump will appoint capable people in his cabinet? Or will it be just people who do his bidding no questions asked?

I see no evidence whatsoever that Donald Trump has learned from his mistakes. Not only that, he’s promising to make more. If a Democrat did what Donald Trump did during his tenure and what he’s promising to do it reelected, the same people who are cheerleading him now would be citing the above as reasons not to vote for him again

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:22:55 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online berdie

He doesn’t say much here beyond “Biden is worse”

My autistic son would be better than Biden, but I wouldn’t vote for him for high office

I have a few questions I would like to ask Mr. Shapiro

1) Does he forget nearly $8 trillion added to debt and Donald Trump was just fine with the federal reserve printing money to encourage people to stay home and not work laying the groundwork for the inflation where experiencing today?

2) Trump doesn’t need his voters if he should win another term. What does Ben Shapiro believe that Donald Trump will do in a second term? We’ve seen how quickly he shifts positions depending on who his donors are. What other lobbying groups will be able to buy him off?

3) what makes him believe that Donald Trump won’t shut the country down again over another virus and attack Republican governors who don’t go along with him?

4) Does he see any evidence that Donald Trump will appoint capable people in his cabinet? Or will it be just people who do his bidding no questions asked?

I see no evidence whatsoever that Donald Trump has learned from his mistakes. Not only that, he’s promising to make more. If a Democrat did what Donald Trump did during his tenure and what he’s promising to do it reelected, the same people who are cheerleading him now would be citing the above as reasons not to vote for him again

And once again we are faced with the worst of two evils.

I haven't made my mind what to do...yet.

Online DB

I have, I'm voting for neither. Both were massively destructive. I refuse to vote for a crap sandwich.

Offline LMAO

This election is “He’s not the other guy” as opposed to being about the issues
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Over the years I have had to vote for the lesser of two evils... McCain, Romney, Ford, HRWBush, Trump, Trump.....looks like I will vote for Trump again.

I would never forgive myself if I didn't vote and Biden wins again...yes, another crap sandwich.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Living in Texas has Yet another advantage. 
   You can withhold your vote for Trump knowing in your heart that the 'lessor of two evils' will win all of Texas's 38 EV. 
   Then you can show the rest of the Planet your 'Righteous Indignation' is unparallel.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This election is “He’s not the other guy” as opposed to being about the issues

Once again we are voting against someone rather than for someone. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have, I'm voting for neither. Both were massively destructive. I refuse to vote for a crap sandwich.

Same

I’m not gonna talk anybody out of voting for Trump. But I have made my decision.

Many of us didn’t vote for the likes of McCain or Mitt Romney, and we got grief at the time. Now, both names are not mentioned in Republican circles without contempt

Barry Goldwater

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
He's right. And the sooner those of us who supported RDS can work our way through the 5 stages of grief, the better.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
   You can withhold your vote for Trump knowing in your heart that the 'lessor of two evils' will win all of Texas's 38 EV. 
   Then you can show the rest of the Planet your 'Righteous Indignation' is unparallel.

Well put, I smugly point out I have shunned the last few "crap sandwiches" (as one briefer put it) at the polls... The high ground I chime, knowing that both Texas and Alabama are safely in the bag for those I avoid on principle. It sorta takes the fire out of my bluster. Why I still vote is the mystery, even the down ticket are already decided for the most part.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Well put, I smugly point out I have shunned the last few "crap sandwiches" (as one briefer put it) at the polls... The high ground I chime, knowing that both Texas and Alabama are safely in the bag for those I avoid on principle. It sorta takes the fire out of my bluster. Why I still vote is the mystery, even the down ticket are already decided for the most part.

Wisconsin, OTOH, were I currently call home, is a swing state

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

Wisconsin, OTOH, were I currently call home, is a swing state

I'd hold my nose and Vote Trump if I lived in a Swing State.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:31:48 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ben Shapiro, you are giving money to a billionaire because you are foolish tool and a fraud, like your Tangerine task master.

If you give Trump enough time, you won't have to donate money to him - because Trump will have stolen it.

Trump is a delusion psychopathic narcissitic megalomanic kleptomaniac and compulsive liar - way beyond flawed.  He does have a talent for using other people's money to delay his court cases.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:40:16 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DB

Over the years I have had to vote for the lesser of two evils... McCain, Romney, Ford, HRWBush, Trump, Trump.....looks like I will vote for Trump again.

I would never forgive myself if I didn't vote and Biden wins again...yes, another crap sandwich.. :shrug:

Will you be able to forgive yourself for what he does after voting FOR him?

Trump shutdown the country and foisted Fauci and crew on us. He determined who was "essential" and who wasn't. He told people they didn't have to pay their mortgages, rent or their student loans. Never mind those on the other end of those transactions. He sent out checks for billions to not work. All that set into motion the massive inflation that followed. The truth is there was at least as much damage to the Republic and liberty as there has been under Biden. Both are very toxic to our future. Both are big government facilitators with the primary distinction being different flavors of it.

As long as the masses accept a crap sandwich, that's all they'll get.

Online cato potatoe

Ben Shapiro, you are giving money to a billionaire because you are foolish tool and a fraud, like your Tangerine task master.

I like Shapiro for the most part, but his overriding concern seems to be Israel.  Trump moved the embassy, and from then on he carried the water for Trump.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

If you believe that Trump is the lesser of two evils, I can't disagree with your decision to vote for him.

I personally don't think he and his movement are the lesser evil.   All things considered, I see he and Biden as equally bad.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 04:31:25 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And then there is here in California there is a higher probability of being hit by the SMOD before Trump wins the state so...DITTO!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Of all the scenarios I can imagine, Biden winning tops the list of the worst.