Author Topic: Biden promised to open the border as a candidate in 2020 — now he laughs at you about it  (Read 198 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden promised to open the border as a candidate in 2020 — now he laughs at you about it
By Social Links for Andrew Arthur
Published March 15, 2024, 1:40 p.m. ET

Today, President Biden claims he can do nothing about the border crisis he created without Congress.

That the problems he faces are all former President Donald Trump’s fault.

But visit Biden’s 2020 campaign website, and its promises on immigration, and you see the truth:

Before the election, he promised to do exactly what he did: Throw open our border to anyone.

After the election, he’s laughing at us.

The 2020 policy page was called “The Biden Plan for Securing Our Values As a Nation of Immigrants,” and web archives show it was full of promises about what candidate Joe Biden would do if elected president to reverse what he called “Trump’s misguided policies.”

Chief among those promises was to “End prolonged detention” and “enable migrants to live in dignity and safety while awaiting their court hearings.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/15/opinion/the-promises-biden-made-to-keep-the-border-open/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

If I recall correctly, didn’t he say at one of the Democrat primary debates that he’d encourage people to surge the border?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy