Author Topic: America's Destruction is Obama's "Fundamental Transformation"  (Read 317 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Why do Democrats hate America so much that they are destroying it?
Obama promised to fundamentally transform America.  He started with rainbow colored lights illuminating the White House, telling the world he is a homosexual.  From there it has been all downhill, so that transgenders are now the newest heroes of Democrats, and they brainwash our children in elementary school, with the full cooperation of teachers.

How’d that Hopey Changy work out?

•   People don’t know what a woman is.
•   People get fired for not using the gender of the day pronouns.
•   Illegals are overrunning America to the point Democrats are demanding action.
•   Most major US cities resemble 3rd world hell holes.
•   Children are being sexually mutilated with the blessings of Democrats.
•   Stores are closing in major cities because of unhindered crime.
•   Real earnings are falling faster than a Six Flags ride.
•   Everything up to and including mathematics is now racist.
•   Americans are being kidnapped overseas.
•   Political opponents are being arrested on fabricated charges that would make a 1960’s Central American dictator blush.
•   People are having to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.
•   Home sales are plummeting.
•   Drug overdose deaths are skyrocketing.
•   Energy shortages are a constant occurrence.
•   The wealth of the rich is rising exponentially faster while the 99% are in decline.

How’s Life in Obama’s Fundamentally-Transformed America Working Out for You So Far? › American Greatness
It should be painfully obvious to everyone by now that we are living in the fast-hardening cement of what Barack Obama promised to a wildly cheering crowds on the campaign trail in 2008

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: America's Destruction is Obama's "Fundamental Transformation"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 05:26:43 pm »
'Tranformation' is a term co-opted by the Marxists to smokescreen their true intentions. It means 'poof!' and everything is taken from you, and you are left starving, penniless, wearing rags, and soon to die in a wasteland of misery and oppression.
The Republic is lost.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: America's Destruction is Obama's "Fundamental Transformation"
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 08:47:33 pm »
'Transformation' is a term co-opted by the Marxists to smokescreen their true intentions. It means 'poof!' and everything is taken from you, and you are left starving, penniless, wearing rags, and soon to die in a wasteland of misery and oppression.

Well stated, Warrior.  You and me against a dozen Leftists.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 08:48:22 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist