Author Topic: You say floating dock, I say sitting duck  (Read 526 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You say floating dock, I say sitting duck
« on: March 15, 2024, 03:04:58 pm »
March 15, 2024
You say floating dock, I say sitting duck
By Pete McArdle

My expertise in life is rather limited.

In fact, the only things I’m really well versed in are dental care, raising a family, and pouring a beer just so into a frozen mug resulting in a perfect, frothy one-inch head.

That being said, you’ve got to be out of your freakin’ mind to consider building a floating dock into Gaza for the purpose of delivering humanitarian aid.

Of course, our practically petrified puppet in the White House is out of his freakin’ mind as his senile dementia proceeds apace.

But my point is, if you build it -- the floating dock, not a practically petrified puppet -- a certain number of Americans are going to die.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/you_say_floating_dock_i_say_sitting_duck.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: You say floating dock, I say sitting duck
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 03:27:24 pm »
Anything that puts Americans - civilian or military - in Gaza plays into Hamas' hands, and they will be targets.

Iran's strategic goal is to initiate a region-wide Islamic revolt against American and Western influence.

We've seen this bad movie before ... Beruit Marine Barracks Bombing (1983), Mogadishu / Black Hawk Down (1993), and Saudi Arabia / Khobar Towers Bombing (1996).  It will not be different this time.

Let other members of a coalition of relief - United Nations, Arab League, etc. - put boots on the ground.

America has less of a strategic interest in the Middle East because America does not need their oil.  Let regional or international partners contribute to Gaza Relief with their boots on the ground, not American boots on the ground.

America needs to pay more attention to nations in America's backyard, in the Western Hemisphere.

America's attempt to continue to act as World Police will bleed America into bankruptcy.

America's attempts to nation build in Afghanistan and Iraq were expensive failures.  America needs to stop wasting blood and treasure on lost causes in the Old World.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 10:17:27 pm »
The moment that dock is completed and the Americans sail off into the distance, it's going to become a target.

For... just about anybody.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 10:21:08 pm »
Whose bright idea was this? It wasn't Biden's.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 10:26:29 pm »
Whose bright idea was this? It wasn't Biden's.
I'm sure his handler that thinks the most beautiful sound in the world is the Muslim call to prayer has a finger in this somewhere, or his handlers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 10:34:56 pm »
a certain number of Americans are going to die

And die for what? To what end? They will die to feed blood thirsty monstrous rapist murdering terrorists?

Dead Americans have become a traditional Middle East outcome. Throw a few more dead Americans on the fire, while I cook my chicken shawarma. The Americans are very good at throwing American soldiers on the fire of nothing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 10:48:26 pm »

These are the people you will die to protect. These same people would cut your throat in glory and howl! how they have killed an American.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 11:19:51 pm »
I'm sure his handler that thinks the most beautiful sound in the world is the Muslim call to prayer has a finger in this somewhere, or his handlers.

I'm pretty sure Bammy is the man behind the curtain. Or Joey wants the Muslim vote.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 10:22:48 am »

I'm pretty sure Bammy is the man behind the curtain. Or Joey wants the Muslim vote.
I have little doubt that would create a conflict between Joe's Chinese overlords and Obama's Muslim pals, but who said 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'?

The scary part is that despite efforts to 'use' the Muslims, to further Communist goals outside of communist countries, that's a 'weapon' that could easily turn on those who think they are the ones wielding it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 01:38:07 pm »
The scary part is that despite efforts to 'use' the Muslims, to further Communist goals outside of communist countries, that's a 'weapon' that could easily turn on those who think they are the ones wielding it.
They do not understand that. They think 'Islam' is some stupid cult that they can reangle into the herd of 'woke'.
When the 'woke' becomes the 'wokest' they do not understand the monster they are suckling.