Author Topic: Don't Believe the Doom-and-Gloom Crowd; the Changes at the RNC Are Overwhelmingly Positive  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OPINION: Don't Believe the Doom-and-Gloom Crowd; the Changes at the RNC Are Overwhelmingly Positive
Jennifer Van Laar

Call me crazy, but when Democrats hyperventilate over something Republicans are doing politically and say the strategy is ill-advised or will lead to disaster, I tend to think the strategy might have some merit. Since that's been their reaction to the swift changes enacted at the Republican National Committee, you can assume they think the changes are good for Republicans - or at least are capable of being good for Republicans.

Just four business days into their term, RNC chair Michael Whatley, co-chair Lara Trump, and chief of operations Chris LaCivita have been extremely busy restructuring the organization. As we reported Monday night, political director Elliott Echols and one of his top staffers, Tripp Looser; communications director Keith Schippert; Mike Mears (chief of staff to former co-chair Drew McKissick); and the lead data director were all given their walking papers. We also reported at that time that an email went out to staff from Sean Cairncross, LaCivita's number two, stating that all existing vendor contracts were going to be reviewed.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/03/14/dont-believe-doom-and-gloom-changes-at-rnc-are-overwhelmingly-positive-n2171336
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The proof will be in the results of the 2024 General Elections ... after the recounts, the audits, the lawsuits, and the claims of voter fraud by the losing campaigns.

Let's see what the RNC looks like for the 2026 midterms and 2028 Presidential Election.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Under Trump's control, the RNC will care only about Trump and no other Republican downticket.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus