Author Topic: Trump’s electoral map and coalition are expanding  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s electoral map and coalition are expanding
« on: March 15, 2024, 02:33:51 pm »
 By David N. Bossie - - Thursday, March 14, 2024

OPINION:

The 2024 presidential election will be an issues-based campaign whether President Biden likes it or not.

Mr. Biden can try desperate tactics like taunting former President Donald Trump and foolishly threatening to go for his jugular while trying not to fall over, but Americans won’t be distracted from the mess he’s made. Bad Biden policies will be the dominant factor for the next eight months because this race is about which candidate the voters can depend on to address the foreign policy failures, border catastrophe and economic malaise that this president created.

This is precisely the reason Mr. Biden is trailing Mr. Trump in both national and state polls. It’s simply a matter of common sense to understand that the person responsible for open borders, skyrocketing costs, and a chaotic foreign policy can never be trusted with four more years.

There are many similarities between the disastrous presidencies of Jimmy Carter and Mr. Biden. During Mr. Carter’s one term in office, our country suffered from a crisis of confidence just like today. During Mr. Carter’s 1980 reelection campaign, America’s economy was in horrible shape, and we were getting our clocks cleaned on the world stage by the Soviet Union and Iran.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/14/trumps-electoral-map-and-coalition-are-expanding/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump’s electoral map and coalition are expanding
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 02:40:35 pm »
Overall polls mean nothing as long as the dims can steal 500K votes in 6 swing states.  And I am sure that those contingency plans are not only in place, but the "go button" systems are already for deployment.  Hate to sound jaded, but after seeing 2020, not only did the dims enjoy their initial success with out reprecussions, but they have had four more years to perfect it.

Does anyone really think  the left entrenched deep state is going to let Trump be POTUS again?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:42:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump’s electoral map and coalition are expanding
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 03:33:09 pm »
Biden's weaknesses - inflation, Gaza, Open Borders - provides openings for Trump, MAGA's, and non-MAGA Republicans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.