Author Topic: How to protect yourself from a forgotten disease now coming across the border  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How to protect yourself from a forgotten disease now coming across the border
Physicians witness first hand how infectious diseases can spread more easily now
 M.D. By Nicole Saphier, M.D. Fox News
Published March 15, 2024 5:00am EDT

As a physician, witnessing the resurgence of measles in the United States has been deeply concerning. Once considered eradicated in the country, measles has made a startling comeback in recent years, most recently in the heavily crowded migrant shelters of Chicago and other small pockets in the United States. The uptick in cases no doubt is fueled by a combination of factors ranging from vaccine hesitancy to congregation of people with low immunization coverage.

As both a physician and a mother of young children, my perspective on this issue is twofold, blending medical expertise with maternal instinct.

From a medical standpoint, the resurgence of measles underscores the critical importance of vaccination in preventing the spread of infectious diseases. Measles is highly contagious, with the virus capable of surviving in the air and on surfaces for several hours, making containment efforts challenging. 

As a physician, I have witnessed the devastating consequences of measles firsthand. Complications of measles can range from mild, such as ear infections, to severe, including pneumonia, encephalitis, and even death. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/how-protect-yourself-forgotten-disease-coming-across-border
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's Migrants are bringing disease outbreaks with them.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2024/03/12/chickenpox-cases-reported-at-melnea-cass-recreation-complex-overflow-shelter-site/
Chickenpox cases reported at Melnea Cass Recreation Complex overflow shelter site
There is ‘no current outbreak,’ no cases since March 1, state health official says
By Chris Van Buskir
March 12, 2024 at 6:26 p.m.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/respiratory-illnesses-reported-at-everett-hotel-with-emergency-assistance-center/3092644/
Respiratory illnesses reported at Everett hotel with emergency assistance center
La Colaborativa, which is running an emergency assistance center to help immigrants at the Envision Hotel Boston-Everett, says multiple residents tested positive for RSV and the flu, but that no cases of COVID-19 or tuberculosis were confirmed
By Munashe Kwangwari
Updated on July 18, 2023 at 8:18 pm

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.