Author Topic: Migrant crisis costs NYC taxpayers $10MILLION EVERY DAY  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant crisis costs NYC taxpayers $10MILLION EVERY DAY
« on: March 15, 2024, 10:54:34 am »

Migrant crisis costs NYC taxpayers $10MILLION EVERY DAY: Eric Adams boasts the city is shelling out $387 to house and feed each immigrant after his cost-cutting efforts
Story by Martha Williams For Dailymail.Com • 17h

Each migrant household costs NYC $387 every day - this is $10M per day total

The staggering number comes after Adams vowed to slash migrant expenditure

NYC's migrant population has been consistently going down since October

New York City is spending on average $387 each day on every migrant household in taxpayer-funded shelters despite efforts from Eric Adams to slash expenditure.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/migrant-crisis-costs-nyc-taxpayers-10million-every-day-eric-adams-boasts-the-city-is-shelling-out-387-to-house-and-feed-each-immigrant-after-his-cost-cutting-efforts/ar-BB1jTPkH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f48f8929a2634f778b945c0351707a42&ei=79
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrant crisis costs NYC taxpayers $10MILLION EVERY DAY
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 10:55:28 am »
The voters of NYC should be extremely proud of the people they elected to squander their money. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Migrant crisis costs NYC taxpayers $10MILLION EVERY DAY
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 12:25:37 pm »
Good

Virtual signaling should cost
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy