Author Topic: Massachusetts - Migrant charged with raping teen at Rockland hotel being used as shelter  (Read 573 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It may be a long Summer for the Biden 2024 Campaign because of Biden's Open Border.

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/rockland-comfort-inn-migrant-shelter-child-rape-cory-alvarez/

Migrant charged with raping teen at Rockland hotel being used as shelter

By Brandon Truitt
Updated on: March 14, 2024 / 8:13 PM EDT / CBS Boston

ROCKLAND - A man was arrested and charged with child rape at a hotel in Rockland being used to house migrants.

Cory Alvarez, 26, was arraigned Thursday on one count of aggravated rape of a child. He's being held without bail pending the outcome of a dangerousness hearing next week. Alvarez's defense attorney said he came here from Haiti and is part of the migrant system. ...

... Police said the person working at the front desk called 911 to report a disabled 15-year-old girl had been sexually assaulted. The victim, who speaks French Creole, told police through translators that Alvarez raped her in his room while she was getting help with an app on her tablet. She told police she told Alvarez to leave her alone but he didn't stop. ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Just doing the jobs that Americans won't do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have a feeling this is going to be a long, hot, summer...and there will be a lot more of this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

... DHS sources confirm a man from Haiti who was arrested in connection with raping a 15 y/o girl at a migrant shelter this week in Massachusetts--Flew directly into the U.S. from Haiti, taking advantage of the CHNV migrant parole program. ...

What is the CHNV parole program? The administration has opened the door for up to 30k Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly directly into the U.S. after being vetted and have a sponsor here—They usually get a two year grant under humanitarian parole—This allows them to work and live in the U.S. legally.  ...

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1768612934735806595
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

What is the CHNV parole program? The administration has opened the door for up to 30k Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans to fly directly into the U.S. after being vetted and have a sponsor here—They usually get a two year grant under humanitarian parole—This allows them to work and live in the U.S. legally.  ...

.  .  .  and qualify for Medicaid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34