Author Topic: Lara Trump: Preventing Cheating In November Is Top RNC Priority  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lara Trump: Preventing Cheating In November Is Top RNC Priority

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, MAR 13, 2024 - 12:25 PM
RNC co-chair Lara Trump says that "protecting the vote" in the upcoming November election is the most critical task for the committee.

"We have three pillars that we need to focus on at the RNC to ensure victory on November 5, turn out the vote, protect the vote, and raise money," she told Fox news' "Sunday Morning Futures" on March 10.

"But I would argue that maybe the most important of those three is protecting the vote, election integrity," she added.

Trump was asked by host Maria Bartiromo about her opinion of Attorney General Merrick Garland's speech earlier this month in which he suggested that it's racist not to allow the least secure methods of casting a vote in America.

On March 3, Mr. Garland said the U.S. Department of Justice was “fighting back” against “efforts by states and jurisdictions to implement discriminatory, burdensome, and unnecessary restrictions on access to the ballot, including those related to mail-in voting, the use of drop boxes, and voter ID requirements.” -Epoch Times

"We have to ensure that, when people go vote, they feel like their vote counts, that they are inspired to go vote. We can never allow what happened in 2020 and the questions surrounding that election to ever happen again," said Trump.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lara-trump-preventing-cheating-november-top-rnc-priority
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Lara Trump: Preventing Cheating In November Is Top RNC Priority
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 03:26:30 pm »
So by Late March it is now a top priority.  No way to get the processes and systems in place in time to do any good.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 03:46:17 pm »
Auditing and reconciling voter rolls is a good thing that should be annual standard operating procedure for municipalities and states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 03:49:52 pm »
Better than flowers, fancy clothes and limo rides.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 10:44:30 pm »
Catfish grumbles (precisely because it was Lara who said it):
"So by Late March it is now a top priority.  No way to get the processes and systems in place in time to do any good"

Better late than never.
Go to it, girl.