Author Topic: Elise Stefanik Blasts Obama AG Loretta Lynch for Lobbying for Chinese Communist Party-Linked Militar  (Read 240 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elise Stefanik Blasts Obama AG Loretta Lynch for Lobbying for Chinese Communist Party-Linked Military Tech Firm
Frank BergmanMarch 13, 2024 - 5:21 pm2 Comments

House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) has dropped the hammer on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch after it emerged that the top Obama administration official has been lobbying for a Chinese Communist Party-linked military technology company.

Lynch has reportedly been using her Washington D.C. influence to lobby the Pentagon on behalf of a China-based firm known as DJI.

After discovering Lynch’s new gig, Stefanik issued a statement, saying:

“It is disgraceful but unsurprising that Barack Obama’s former Attorney General Loretta Lynch is now working on behalf of a Communist Chinese drone company that the Department of Defense has identified as a Chinese military company.

“Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch is lobbying the DOD to request they remove DJI from this list so the Communist Chinese company can operate with impunity in America.

https://slaynews.com/news/elise-stefanik-obama-ag-loretta-lynch-lobbying-chinese-communist-party-linked-military-tech-firm/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 03:17:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson