Author Topic: Jill Biden Is an Absolute Disgrace... Derek Hunter  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Is an Absolute Disgrace... Derek Hunter
« on: March 14, 2024, 03:03:31 pm »
Jill Biden Is an Absolute Disgrace
Derek Hunter

There’s a word for when someone knowingly says something untrue, or at least there used to be. What used to be “liar” is now expanded to “Democrat,” “liberal,” “progressive,” “scumbag,” “president,” and now “first lady.”

How dare I say anything negative about the Reverend Doctor Jill Tracy Jacobs Biden Jr. III, esq? Am I unaware of the stories about her not being able to take a bath because she can’t sink in water, only walk on it? I’m just kidding, and apologize for making that joke about a woman who cheated on her first husband with Joe, that was inappropriate. Nothing else you can say about her – like she was basically given an honorary Education Doctorate (Ed. D.) as the wife of a powerful politician, as evidenced by the fact that her 7th grade level “dissertation” was accepted, not to mention is was about retaining community college students, which is expressly NOT the reason community colleges exist – is mean enough. She deserves whatever you’ve got.

Jill, who insists on being call “Dr. Jill” because that’s what people lacking real accomplishments do, stands idly by as her husband is abused by handlers because she loves the trappings of the White House. An argument could be made that she’s simply too stupid to notice what’s happening, and that is possible, but it’s unlikely. She sees him up close, and has for years. Joe has always been stupid, but the senility is new. It would be harder to miss than all of his groping, grabbing, nibbling, sniffing, rubbing and sexually assaulting over the years, all of which (except the last one) were regularly done in public.

Jill didn’t care. Jill doesn’t care.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/14/jill-biden-is-an-absolute-disgrace-n2636461
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Jill Biden Is an Absolute Disgrace... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 03:24:59 pm »
He's correct. She's repulsive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Re: Jill Biden Is an Absolute Disgrace... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 03:36:21 am »
How dare I say anything negative about the Reverend Doctor Jill Tracy Jacobs Biden Jr. III, esq? Am I unaware of the stories about her not being able to take a bath because she can’t sink in water, only walk on it? I’m just kidding, and apologize for making that joke about a woman who cheated on her first husband with Joe, that was inappropriate.

Not only did Jill cheat on her first husband with Joe,
Joe cheated on his first wife with Jill.

Joe's first wife committed suicide by truck
because being married to such a slimeball was so unbearable.
Joe lied about the truck driver being drunk,
but the toxicology report found that
the truck driver had NO alcohol in his system!

And let's not forget Joe's daughter Ashley,
whose diary (which was found by the next resident
after she left it behind when she moved out of her place)
records that Joe routinely had her shower with him
when she was eleven!

Even while growing up the the warped environment of the Biden family,
she still had enough sense to think that there might be something wrong with that!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao