Author Topic: Biden Backs Down From Taking Executive Action To Secure US Southern Border.  (Read 348 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Backs Down From Taking Executive Action To Secure US Southern Border.

President Joe Biden backed down on Monday from comments he made earlier this year suggesting he would take executive action to secure the US southern border. The Democrat President said he was looking to Congress for a legislative fix for the border crisis, telling the press aboard Air Force One that he would not take actions similar to those enacted by former President Donald Trump.“I’m counting on the border action happening by itself, them passing it,” the President said. When confronted about the Senate’s inability to reach a bipartisan agreement on the border, Biden replied, “Well, they haven’t yet, they haven’t yet. I’m helping them.”

In response to plummeting approval polls, sources inside the Biden government suggested in late February that the President was considering the use of presidential 212f authority to limit the number of asylum seekers who could be released into the US. Biden, however, faced almost immediate pushback from progressives and open border advocates within the Democrat Party.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/14/biden-backs-down-from-taking-executive-action-to-secure-us-southern-border/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 03:02:31 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The ultra-left is not going to abandon the strategy that will ensure majority rule for the rest of this country's future.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Biden's inactions confirms that The Great Replacement is real and it's happening now.  What other logical explanation is there?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess the illegitimate coup cabal actually running the country let him know who's in charge.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe biden kicked LBJ to the curb with his open borders.  He doesn't need those _____ votes for 100 years anymore when he has the illegals for life..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

The ultra-left is not going to abandon the strategy that will ensure majority rule for the rest of this country's future.

Consequences be damned.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy