Author Topic: Christine Blasey Ford Claims Brett Kavanaugh Is Not an 'Honest Person' in New Memoir  (Read 601 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christine Blasey Ford Claims Brett Kavanaugh Is Not an 'Honest Person' in New Memoir
Jeff Charles

Christine Blasey Ford, who famously accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her in 1982, is poised to make another appearance on the national scene. She is set to release her memoir, titled “One Way Back,” to reiterate her claims about the justice, and to give a deep dive into her perspective and chronicle her journey after making the allegations.

It is likely that the media will once again use Ford’s accusations to smear Kavanaugh and Republicans in general. However, it will be quite difficult for America to forget the long list of inconsistencies in her story.

In her memoirs, Ford tells a narrative about how she was propelled by a sense of duty to come forward with her accusations, saying that Kavanaugh knows he assaulted her decades ago. “The fact is, he was there in the room with me that night in 1982,” she wrote. “And I believe he knows what happened. Even if it’s hazy from the alcohol. I believe he must know.”

Ford continued:

“Once he categorically denied my allegations as well as any bad behavior from his past during a Fox News interview, I felt more certainty than ever that after my experience with him, he had not gone on to become the consummately honest person befitting a supreme court justice.”

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/14/christine-blasey-ford-claims-brett-kavanaugh-is-not-an-honest-person-in-new-memoir-n2171359
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why did Fox give this liar another 15 minutes of fame. I hope she at least gets her time line straight this time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

In cases like these only two people know what happened and it’s hard to prove a potential rape that happened 20 to 30 years ago

What I found hypocritical about this was the treatment she got from the media and the Democrats versus Tara Reid, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sue her into the ground for slander.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sue her into the ground for slander.

Agree, but I'd bet there is some kind of informal code or guidelines that prevents that.  You'd be surprised what things might be misconstrued to give rise to accused bias.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Somebody threw that dog a bone.  Must have been a big advance by a SC hater.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Excuse me while I make wild accusations about someone I never met.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

She's a useful idiot for the left ... they are probably beating the drum for Dems to increase the number of Justices on the Court.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.