Author Topic: James O'Keefe undercover at DoD: Official wants to tear down wall, seize Americans' guns  (Read 389 times)

Offline mountaineer

O'Keefe's latest undercover video explores the lunacy at the Department of Defense.
@JamesOKeefeIII
BREAKING INSIDE THE PENTAGON: Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense says, “Why not just have an open border?” “Tear down the wall.”

“I think we should repeal the Second Amendment and take the guns all away!” says Jason Beck, who has a classified security clearance and works for the Department of Defense. Beck, who uses a fake name Aiden Grey in his meetings with a disguised James O’Keefe, describes his extremist policies, including “mobilizing the national guard” to confiscate guns from people’s homes. Beck says he wants a “monopoly on state violence,” a concept he describes as “‘We {the government), are the only ones with guns.”

Jason Beck works in Total Force Requirements & Sourcing Policy in the Office of @SecDef Lloyd Austin. This office oversees the @DeptofDefense and acts as the principal defense policy maker and adviser to the President of the United States. Beck says he helps “writes answers for testimony” of “the department’s senior leadership – basically they go over to the Hill for hearings on the department’s posture.”

In this shocking footage we get an INSIDE look as Jason Beck tells James O'Keefe, “we need to pack the Supreme court,” ban the United States Senate, and abolish the electoral college. He also discusses his “bottom surgery’ being painful and the changes to his plumbing.
Twenty minute video:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1768009862963728480

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

O’Keefe Media Group: Transgender Secretary of Defense Employee Argues For Open Borders, Repealing Second Amendment, Abolishing Electoral College (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila Mar. 13, 2024 4:00 pm
O’Keefe Media Group released a video of a transgender Secretary of Defense employee who argued for open borders, repealing the Second Amendment, abolishing the Electoral College.

Jason Beck, Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense said, “Why not just have an open border?” “Tear down the wall.”

Beck said the National Guard should be mobilized to help confiscate firearms.

“I think we should repeal the Second Amendment and take the guns all away!” said Jason Beck, who has a classified security clearance and works for the Department of Defense. ...

Beck told O’Keefe that he cut off his private parts and “turned it into female parts.” ...
More at Gateway Pundit

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
Best part of the  video

Me:  "Have you heard of James O’Keefe?”
Assistant Director, Pentagon:  “He’s the guy who tricks Democrats into saying things. He’s a terrible person.”
🤣🤣🤣
And I don’t trick people into saying things. I’m just letting them talk.
10:27 AM · Mar 14, 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What happened to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Seems like we have identified a domestic enemy of the Constitution. He/she/it should resign.

Are there any straight males left in the DOD?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

What happened to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
The USMA dropping "duty, honor, country" makes sense now, doesn't it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The USMA dropping "duty, honor, country" makes sense now, doesn't it?
I'm starting to (well, continuing to see) a trend I definitely don't like. Especially after watching numerous WWII documentaries on the rise of Fascism in Europe.

It CAN happen here. Obviously.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis