Author Topic: Chilean Burglary Ring Targeting Upscale Neighborhoods Back on the Prowl: San Diego Police  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chilean Burglary Ring Targeting Upscale Neighborhoods Back on the Prowl: San Diego Police
By Dave Summers • Published February 28, 2023 • Updated on March 1, 2023 at 10:34 pm

NBC 7’s Dave Summers spoke to a San Diego officer about the burglars’ tactics.

After what appears to be a six-month hiatus, the burglars targeting some of the wealthiest communities of San Diego County are back on the prowl.

The San Diego Police Department's Northwestern Division is currently investigating 21 burglaries reported since December.

Back in January of last year NBC 7 told you about a ring of Chilean nationals entering the U.S. on 90-day visas and using their opportunity to steal from several North County homes.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/chilean-national-burglary-ring-targeting-upscale-neighborhood-back-on-the-prowl-san-diego-police/3177010/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson