Author Topic: No borders? No America  (Read 173 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No borders? No America
« on: March 14, 2024, 11:36:32 am »
No borders? No America
03/12/2024 // News Editors // 830 Views

Americans had better act soon, with or without Congress and with or without the Border Patrol to stop the current flood of illegal invaders across our Southern Border, because the Biden regime has no intention of ever stopping the invasion. To wait and ponder the crisis in the hopes that Donald Trump can stop it, if he wins the presidency, only ensures that millions more will cross, in addition to the twenty-seven million that have already entered the country, during Biden’s presidency — those which were detained at the border and the got-aways; and, intentionally or not, it makes America unsafe and sets in motion the Great Replacement, the replacement of white people and the virtues and principles of freedom and liberty with people of color who are already prone and predisposed to accepting big government controls, e.g. Marxism and Maoism, and the idea that all things come from government rather than individual initiative and independence. To do nothing and remain apathetic or complacent ensures the destruction of traditional America.
(Article by Justin Smith republished from TheBurningPlatform.com)

One should recall that a 2018 study by both Yale and MIT suggested 22 million to possibly 40 million illegal aliens were already residing in America. It’s to Trump’s discredit that he didn’t pursue the border security issue forcefully in 2017, when the Republicans held a majority in both houses of Congress, rather than listen to the turncoat RINO Speaker Paul Ryan. In his last year in office, Trump had brought illegal alien entries down to approximately 1100 a day, or less.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-12-no-borders-no-america.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: No borders? No America
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 11:39:49 am »
Like the Darien Gap, the US will become the Biden Gap with people sneaking through on their way to who knows where. twilight zonexxxx
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson