Author Topic: Biden regime providing travel “loans” to illegals using nefarious UN migration scheme  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden regime providing travel “loans” to illegals using nefarious UN migration scheme
03/12/2024 // Ethan Huff // 3K Views

As millions of American citizens struggle to make ends meet, the Biden regime is busy handing out "loans" to illegal alien migrants all around the world so they can travel to and enter the United States illegally.

A program of the United Nations (UN) IOM Migration Program, which works in partnership with the United States Refugee Admissions Program, the Biden regime is handing out U.S. taxpayer cash to illegal aliens at zero interest. Once in the U.S., these illegal aliens never have to pay back their "loans."

According to the program's website, the "penalty and interest-free loans" – which are not available to struggling American citizens, by the way – only require that illegals sign a promissory note prior to leaving their homelands promising to pay back the loan. Should they choose to never pay back the loans, there are no penalties attached.

"IOM arranges travel for refugees using funds furnished by the Department of State and is mandated to subsequently receive refugees' repayments on behalf of the Department of State," the website states, though again it is clearly stated on the same site that there are no penalties for non-payment.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-12-biden-travel-loans-illegals-un-migration-scheme.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson