Author Topic: Pentagon sends elite squad of anti-terror Marines into Haiti to rescue trapped Americans  (Read 147 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon sends elite squad of anti-terror Marines into Haiti to rescue trapped Americans
Story by Chris Samuel • 20h

The Pentagon is sending further anti-terrorism Marines to Haiti to strengthen security at the American embassy just 24 hours after the prime minister was forced to resign amid threats of a civil war.

The elite F.A.S.T team was sent to the region as gang violence continues to rage on the streets, with influential gang leader Jimmy "Barbecue" Cherizier calling for "bloody revolution".

Ex-PM Ariel Henry had led the country supposedly on an interim basis since July 2021 after the country's President Jovenel Moïse's was assassinated, but provoked public anger by repeatedly pushing back elections, insisting security had to be restored first.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pentagon-sends-elite-squad-of-anti-terror-marines-into-haiti-to-rescue-trapped-americans/ar-BB1jPmAi?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=375ae472a2824c89b3ac0f29cd3b1939&ei=64
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson