Author Topic: American Missionaries Whom Joe Biden Abandoned in Haiti Plead for Rescue  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American Missionaries Whom Joe Biden Abandoned in Haiti Plead for Rescue

John Hayward 13 Mar 2024

American missionaries trapped in Haiti pleaded for rescue on Tuesday, reporting constant gunfire around their hideaway and corpses rotting in the streets. The group’s leader said the only assistance they have received from the Biden administration was advice to “be safe.”

“Okay, well, that’s not really helpful,” Jill Dolan of the group Love A Neighbor said of the response she received from the U.S. Embassy when she asked for help getting her family out of Haiti.

“My fear is that we will be caught in the middle of something really dangerous. We’re already on the front lines of it; we’re in a bad area. It’s kind of depressing. The gunfire never stops,” Dolan told the New York Post on Tuesday.

Dolan and her family are holed up in a “makeshift motel” in the capital city of Port-au-Prince, where the worst battles of Haiti’s immense gang war have been fought. She and her family founded Love a Neighbor — a nonprofit missionary charity, based in Washington State — to help manage a small orphanage for children abandoned or sold by their impoverished parents.

Dolan said she was on her way out of Haiti to attend a wedding in Florida with her husband and adopted teenage children when gangs attacked the airport, causing all commercial flights to be canceled.

“We’ve contacted agencies to extract us out. They have just said, ‘It’s way too dangerous where you are; you have to stay put,’” she told CBS News on Wednesday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2024/03/13/american-missionaries-whom-joe-biden-abandoned-in-haiti-plead-for-rescue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

If they’re gonna wait for rescue from the likes of Joe Biden, they might as well start now telling their attackers in Haiti how they like to be prepared for consumption
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

If they’re gonna wait for rescue from the likes of Joe Biden, they might as well start now telling their attackers in Haiti how they like to be prepared for consumption

They're Christians and they're missionaries. That means they're pretty much invisible to LIEden's MalAdministration and Foggy Bottom. The sad reality of Haiti is that it's been a failed state from the time it gained independence from France. Until ambition to become dictator-of-the-island is somehow deleted from Haitian culture I don't see how it can find a peaceful mean between successive dictatorial thugs and times of chaos.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If they really want Biden and his miscreants to rescue them they better stop saying they are Americans and Christians and start saying they are Haitian refugees...no lie!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden does not want or need you and he has plenty of illegals to replace you.
The Republic is lost.