Author Topic: Team Biden's Shameless, Embarrassing Lies About the Special Counsel's Damning Findings.. Guy Benson  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Team Biden's Shameless, Embarrassing Lies About the Special Counsel's Damning Findings
Guy Benson

You'd think they'd at least try to lie a little bit more subtly and skillfully than this, but I suppose they're working with what they've got.  Pity poor Ian Sams, the Biden flak whose job is to spray nonsense against the wall and hope that it'll stick.  Look at this comment on that was eagerly shared by the Biden campaign, which makes an assertion that is directly refuted by the Special Counsel's report and testimony.  Sams made a choice to say this, and the campaign made a choice to amplify it.  These were poor choices:

WH Spokesperson Sams: The transcript lays bare pretty clearly that the result of this 15-month investigation, led by a Trump appointed prosecutor, was that there was no case here. Hur says clearly the evidence does not support that President Biden willfully retained documents pic.twitter.com/BplkKHGm4k
    — Biden-Harris HQ (@BidenHQ) March 12, 2024

In fact, the Special Counsel report found that Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency,” including docs marked Top Secret and above.  It's literally the opposite of what Sams claimed.  Hur repeated the finding under oath:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/03/13/team-bidens-embarrassing-shameless-lie-about-the-special-counsels-damning-findings-n2636403
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Selective prosecution" is tyranny.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.