Author Topic: WATCH: Melania Trump Steals The Show At Mar-A-Lago, Walks In To ‘Pretty Woman’  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Melania Trump Steals The Show At Mar-A-Lago, Walks In To ‘Pretty Woman’
By Mark SteffenMarch 11, 2024Updated:March 11, 2024

Former first lady Melania Trump brought the crowd at Mar-a-Lago to its feet for a celebration of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, strutting in to greet spectators as “Pretty Woman” played overhead.

The scene was captured by several audience members sharing candid shots online as well as in a video Orbán shared highlighting his visit on Friday to meet with Melania and former President Donald Trump. The two conservative leaders maintain a steadfast relationship even after Trump left the White House three years ago.

Melania following President Trump to the front of the room, standing in front of the velvet rope line as he shook hands and Orbán grabbed the bouquet from an aide, handing it over while Melania paused for a quick photo.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v4g0sm9/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-melania-trump-steals-the-show-at-mar-a-lago-walks-in-to-pretty-woman-mstef/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

I do believe that this means she's back....on the campaign trail???
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I do believe that this means she's back....on the campaign trail???

That's my guess as well...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34