Author Topic: Judge Scott McAfee Pledges to Rule This Week on Fani Willis’s Eligibility in Trump Case  (Read 629 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Scott McAfee Pledges to Rule This Week on Fani Willis’s Eligibility in Trump Case

Wendell Husebø 13 Mar 2024
A ruling will likely occur this week on whether Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis will be removed from the Trump election interference case, presiding Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee pledged on radio last week.

McAfee is weighing whether Willis engaged in a financial conflict of interest with fellow prosecutor and lover Nathan Wade.

At the end of the disqualification hearings, McAfee told the court he would deliberate for two weeks. The judge previously said Willis could be removed from the case, which would hand a victory to former President Donald Trump.

Trump believes Willis’s prosecution is election interference. Multiple sources familiar with the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office exclusively told Breitbart News that the Biden administration has a Democrat operative inside a Fulton County office.

“I’m being prosecuted by Biden, my opponent. … whether it’s Fani Willis or Bragg — these are local and state, but they’re in total coordination with the White House,” Trump said on March 4. “You can’t do that. It shouldn’t be done.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/13/judge-scott-mcafee-pledges-rule-this-week-fani-willis-s-eligibility-trump-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Today is Wednesday....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Today is Wednesday....

The Judge ought to be rounding the corner about now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

The Judge has a black opponent in the upcoming election.  He looks to be gone no matter what.