Author Topic: Biden transcript of classified docs interview reveals shocking memory lapses, said he had 'no goddam  (Read 354 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Mar 12, 2024
Biden transcript of classified docs interview reveals shocking memory lapses, said he had 'no damn idea' in response to 100s of questions
Biden said "I don't recall" or "I have no damn idea" more than 100 times during the interview.

Thomas Stevenson
Mar 12, 2024

The transcripts of the interview of President Joe Biden in the classified documents case by Special Counsel Robert Hur over a span of two days have been released, showing the multiple memory lapses including when his son, Beau, died, forgetting when Trump was elected, and showing the President saying "I don't recall" or "I have no damn idea" more than 100 times. 

According to a review of the transcripts from the Daily Mail, the president did forget the dates regarding his son Beau Biden's death as well as other things listed in Hur's report that brought the president's ability to lead the country into question.

During Hur’s interview with Biden, the president - contrary to what he said in response to Hur’s bombshell report in a press conference - brought up the death of his son first. 

“What month did Beau die?” Biden asked himself out loud during the interview. The president recalled that May 30 was the day of Beau's death but could not remember the year at the time. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-transcript-of-classified-docs-interview-reveals-shocking-memory-lapses-said-he-had-no-damn-idea-in-response-to-100s-of-questions
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

From the article...

Biden transcript of classified docs interview reveals shocking memory lapses, said he had 'no damn idea' in response to 100s of questions
Biden said "I don't recall" or "I have no damn idea" more than 100 times during the interview

His anxiety and stress level is coming out in this sentence. Dementia patients become very stressed when challenged
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If he isn't competent to testify, Amendment 25.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis