Author Topic: Is Joe Biden ready for a big Haitian migrant flotilla?  (Read 951 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Joe Biden ready for a big Haitian migrant flotilla?
« on: March 13, 2024, 02:42:58 pm »
March 12, 2024
Is Joe Biden ready for a big Haitian migrant flotilla?
By Monica Showalter

With the collapse of Haiti, the Biden administration has whipped out $300 million for an international aid effort, which like all the other ones, will probably go to beltway consultant contracts.

But true to form, it's doing very little about an expected migrant flotilla that is very likely to happen, even though it has authority to do so.

Witness this exchange between Rep. Matt Gaetz and three Pentagon officials associated with the region:

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1767596375531749805

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/is_joe_biden_ready_for_a_big_haitian_migrant_flotilla.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Is Joe Biden ready for a big Haitian migrant flotilla?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 03:21:30 pm »
Joe was born ready.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 03:47:20 pm »
Massachusetts is full ... Afghans, Ukranians, Venezuelans, Central Americans, Africans ... we're all refugee'd out, man.  No empty rooms.  Running out of money.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 10:31:08 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 12:54:13 am »

Yep. Take 'em home, sink their boats, pick up the Americans.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 01:03:50 am »
Biteme doesn't have to be ready.  WE DO!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 01:22:27 am »
Right. Unless he invites them in, they won't get within 100 yards of him, if that close.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 01:41:12 am »

This time  we have to deal with cannibals  ***hair on fire
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 01:49:34 am »
   He'll prove once again that he's worse than Carter. 
   He'll outdo the Mariel Boat Lift.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 05:38:51 pm »
Kim “filterless” Wexler MA JD
@KimWexlerMAJD
“I have a source in CBP, very well-placed, who is telling me that the orders are to have the Coast Guard follow the boats to Florida and let them land.

“It’s going to be a maritime invasion. This is something to watch very closely, it’s very significant.”

TODD BENSMAN: In my opinion, the Republicans in the Senate handed the Biden campaign — not the administration, the campaign — a razor-sharp machete to battle against the charge that they started this mass migration crisis (which they totally did) by proposing this bill that has no enforcement and is a big incentivizing package. Saying, give me legislation so that I can do something, I’m powerless to do anything. That’s the narrative.

That’s going to be the narrative for the next eight months: Republicans won’t let me do anything.

The resolution that was passed in the House is the official response to that. Which just lays out, puts on the record, that the Biden administration totally has all the authorities that it needs, and it goes down and enumerates all the different authorities that [the executive branch] already [has], without any help from [Congress].

And I think it’s important that they did that, because this is going to be the debate all the way to the election on this issue.

This is information war, right now. We’re in a campaign. They say this, we say this. Well, this is the official document for that, the way I look at it. […]

I was pretty surprised to see [14] Democrats [signed on]. I figured there’d be three or four. That many tells us that they are kind of running for the hills right now on this issue. Because the polls are showing this is the apex issue right now in the 2024 election.

Those people are standing for reelection. They understand that their constituents are furious over this thing. So I think that is a reflection of how important the illegal mass migration crisis actually is.

[Haiti] is a very important situation to watch. Not just for national security, but for the election. The ingredients for a maritime mass migration are fully in place. The state has failed, people in Haiti are getting on boats. And the first ones are starting to land in Florida. Smugglers are bringing them into Florida.

What to watch for here, this is very important, in the coming days, is whether the Biden government interdicts them at sea, with Naval assets — not just Coast Guard assets — and turns them back and repatriates them to Haiti, or to Guantanamo Bay, which has been done in the past. It’s an option.

Or, lets them hit the shores of Florida and then processes them in.

If they let them hit the shores of Florida, and let them in, then you will have an immediate mass migration by sea of an order that we have not seen in many, many decades.

We’ve seen these things pop in ‘91, and ‘94. Every president tries to turn these back.

I have a source in Customs and Border Protection, very well-placed, who is telling me that the orders are to have the Coast Guard follow the boats to Florida and let them land.

We’ll see if that holds. […]

CBP frontline guys are being told that’s what’s going to happen. That would be a political catastrophe for the Biden administration. So, maybe they’ll come to their senses about that and ship them to Guantanamo Bay, and that would put a stop to it right away.

Or, really, even more effective would be to put together an international force, to go in and settle Haiti down, and restore order. That’s a more expensive, diplomatic issue.

But if they just let them land, and process them, in Florida, it’s going to be a maritime invasion. This is something to watch very closely, it’s very significant.

Hopefully it just goes away and nothing happens. But I’m told that the first leading edge of the flotilla is about 3 days out at sea, and they should start to hit the Florida Keys in just 72 hours. So we’re going to have to watch and see what the administration does.

Some boats have already landed, and when they have, they process them right in, no one is being repatriated, down there. […]

The reason why boats are crossing the Mediterranean into Europe is because they are letting them. In Spain, Italy, they’re getting in. That’s why they’re doing it.

If we do the same thing, we’re going to see these boats coming through.

We’re going to see capsizes, too. People are going to die. This is not good for the Haitians, it’s not good for the United States.

But it’s something that hasn’t happened yet. If it does, we’re going to know within a few days whether or not we’re going to have a mass migration by sea, I believe. […]

They flip-flopped. Initially, the Coast Guard was ordered, I’m told, to interdict them and turn them back, all the way to Haiti, to repatriate them. And someone came in behind and flipped that order to just follow them so they don’t capsize, for safety, until they land wherever they land, and then we’ll deal with them. That’s the essential ingredient, right there. If you do that, it’s on, baby.
3:02 PM · Mar 13, 2024

https://twitter.com/JayneZirkle/status/1767934118975664332
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 01:12:46 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2024, 11:26:34 pm »
Jean Raspail was prophetic.

The Camp of The Saints becomes reality on the beaches of Florida.

What will stop them...?

P.S. Goodbye, Florida. It was nice knowin' ya...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 11:29:03 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 12:02:28 am »
Will they be opening restaurants bringing Floridians that Haitian Cuisine?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 12:55:33 am »
March 14, 2024
In Haiti, Joe Biden abandons missionaries and tells them to ‘be safe’
By Olivia Murray

If you were tasked with summing up Joe Biden’s career in politics in one word or phrase, what would it be? Treason? Incompetence? Naptime? Brain fart? Ice cream? Dereliction of duty?

While all of the above are just as accurate and condemning as the next, I’d certainly settle on the last one, because leaving Americans behind is one of the worst things a commander-in-chief can do, and Biden’s streak remains uninterrupted.

But first the quick context, via Monica Showalter’s recent essay on Haiti:

On Joe Biden’s watch, Haiti has fallen into complete chaos, costing the U.S. another embassy.

The government is not functioning at all and barbarians have taken over.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/in_haiti_joe_biden_abandons_missionaries_and_tells_them_to_be_safe.html
Support the USO

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 02:17:45 pm »
March 14, 2024
In Haiti, Joe Biden abandons missionaries and tells them to ‘be safe’
By Olivia Murray

If you were tasked with summing up Joe Biden’s career in politics in one word or phrase, what would it be? Treason? Incompetence? Naptime? Brain fart? Ice cream? Dereliction of duty?

While all of the above are just as accurate and condemning as the next, I’d certainly settle on the last one, because leaving Americans behind is one of the worst things a commander-in-chief can do, and Biden’s streak remains uninterrupted.

But first the quick context, via Monica Showalter’s recent essay on Haiti:

On Joe Biden’s watch, Haiti has fallen into complete chaos, costing the U.S. another embassy.

The government is not functioning at all and barbarians have taken over.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/in_haiti_joe_biden_abandons_missionaries_and_tells_them_to_be_safe.html
To be fair to Biden Haiti has been a blank-hole country since it's inception as a free country. Only U.S. occupation early in the last century gave Haiti a brief period of stability.
Let's face it....the Haitians can't run themselves. It will need an outside force to keep the place from turning  into a complete disaster. Which it is at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:03:14 am by goatprairie »

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 10:20:11 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 01:43:45 am »
I think it all depends on how much off-shore cash his handlers are offered.

Make the number big enough,and they  will have him out in the street dancing Irish  Jigs.

They,he,ALL of DNC are nothing less that hoes for rent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!