Author Topic: This border hopper from Venezuela put this Missouri boy on life support after crashing into his fami  (Read 267 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This border hopper from Venezuela put this Missouri boy on life support after crashing into his family on the wrong side of the road. He just died.

Jessica Swietoniowski
·
Mar 13, 2024 · NottheBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

On December 20, 2023, only one day before his 12th birthday, Travis Wolfe was hit by a car.

The driver, Endrina Bracho, was going 70+ mph on the wrong side of the road - Bracho is an illegal migrant from Venezuela.

Travis and five others, including his parents and a woman with her two kids, were rushed to the hospital after the head-on collision.

Travis has been on life support at the Children's Hospital since, but he never woke up.

Travis passed away on March 6.

https://notthebee.com/article/missouri-boy-life-support-dies-crash-border-hopper-venezuela/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

The left doesn't like or want incidents like this or the case of Riley and others to happen. They don't take joy when these happen

But they see these incidents involving illegals as  unfortunate side effects of their goal of changing the electorate. Eye on the prize to them regardless of the damage
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 06:23:54 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy