Author Topic: Media Gaslight The Public About The Disastrous Biden Transcripts... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Gaslight The Public About The Disastrous Biden Transcripts
I & I Editorial Board
March 13, 2024

Soon after the transcripts of Special Counsel Robert Hur’s interview with President Joe Biden were released, the mainstream press — as though handed talking points by the White House — said they weren’t nearly as bad as Hur had made them out to seem in his report.

“Paints a nuanced portrait,” says the Washington Post. “Transcript shows nuance,” says The Hill. “The interview transcript is more complicated,” says AP. “Shows memory lapses, but also detailed exchanges,” says NBC News.

CBS News even dismissed evidence of dementia — “Biden appears to be reaching for words he cannot find. Twice, the phrase ‘fax machine’ eludes him, and he confuses Iraq and Afghanistan for Iran” — by saying that such “missteps appear to be common lapses for Mr. Biden who for years has struggled with names and dates in public speaking engagements.”

So, you see, no problem here.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/03/13/media-gaslight-the-public-about-the-disastrous-biden-transcripts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34