Author Topic: Six counts in Fani Willis' indictment against President Trump have been "quashed"  (Read 392 times)

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Associated Press: Judge overseeing Georgia election interference case dismisses some charges against Trump
By KATE BRUMBACK
Updated 10:24 AM EDT, March 13, 2024

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge overseeing the Georgia election interference case on Wednesday dismissed some of the charges against former President Donald Trump, but many other counts in the indictment remain.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in an order that six of the counts in the indictment must be quashed, including three against Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee.

But the order leaves intact other charges, and the judge wrote that prosecutors could seek a new indictment on the charges he dismissed. ...

Offline mountaineer

Online DefiantMassRINO

So much for vaunted institutional guard rails.  It's up to the People, not lawyers and judges, which road America takes in the present and towards the future.

The problems with lawyers:

1.) They think words on pieces of paper offer protection, which they don't.
2.) They corrupt language, logic, and character to win at all costs.
3.) The argument is never over, so, they keep us stuck in a moment and we never move forward.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

3 Charges Against Trump Dismissed by Fulton County Judge

George C. Upper III  |  March 13, 2024 at 8:17am

The judge overseeing the election interference case against Donald Trump and others issued an order on Wednesday dismissing six charges in the case, including three against the former president.

The dismissed charges related to alleged efforts by Trump and others working on his behalf .  .  .

.  .  .  “Another of the dismissed counts accused Trump and his White House chief of staff Mark Meadows with asking Georgia’s secretary of state to unlawfully influence the certified election returns,” Mangan added.

“The third tossed count accused Trump of asking the secretary of state to decertify the election,” he wrote.  .  .

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-3-charges-trump-dismissed-fulton-county-judge/

In other words, Brad Raffensperger did not want to risk a perjury charge by testifying for the persecution.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think he's setting up to make a ruling that Fani and Nate are perfectly fine to try the case.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: