Author Topic: Do you smell something burning?  (Read 619 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Do you smell something burning?
« on: March 13, 2024, 02:26:01 pm »
March 13, 2024
Do you smell something burning?
By Spencer Essex
Italy had Emperor Nero, who, as the legend goes, fiddled while Rome burned. We have President Zero, who fiddles on vacations and long naps while the country crashes and burns.

Our military is now a bad social experiment that is weakening more each day. This emboldens Russia and China, who are working on new powerful weapons and stronger, perhaps genetically engineered, soldiers as we offer gender changes and sensitivity classes to our own soldiers.

China, in particular, has surpassed the U.S. in military weapons. It has reverse-engineered, then tweaked, our finest weapons, often via stolen or traitor-sold blueprints, such as for the stealth bomber. It already has hypersonic missiles and an AI-operated drone carrier. Meanwhile, we tackle social problems and weed out the real GI Joes in the military as being too macho, and we run out of ammo.

China has or will soon surpass our nuclear arsenal in both numbers and potency. (It’s believed Russia already has.) It is not bound by any sort of Salt Treaty of the type we continually sign with Russia, which promptly cheats or threatens to cancel while we, good fellows that we are, hold the line. And look out for Iran and North Korea.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/do_you_smell_something_burning.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Do you smell something burning?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 03:09:28 pm »
America has been burning for a long time ... well over 25 years ... but, the elites were accumulating power and money at the expense of the unwashed masses ... so, they weren't willing to put out the fire.

We live in a nation where this is no accountability or consequences for those in positions of power.

We live in a time that prioritizes NONSENSE over results and preparedness.

We are in a time where a nation of ants is beholden to grasshoppers in power.

Our leaders and elites will plead for us (unwashed masses, deplorables) to save them, their beloved institutions, and their blessed traditions; they will be paralyzed by disbelief and shock when no one comes to save them.

Democracy is not just an exercise in counting ballots; it is a political system in which everyone should be a stakeholder in a common outcome; but, alas, our system has devolved into tribalism; with each side trying to take things away from the other.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 10:46:43 pm »
RINO observes:
"our system has devolved into tribalism; with each side trying to take things away from the other."

Then perhaps it's time for "the tribes" to split apart into their own nations. Did not similar "splits" and "gatherings" become the basis for the nations of Europe centuries ago?

Speaking for myself, I'm concerned with only one "tribe" -- the Caucasian one.

It should be obvious by now -- or within 5-10 years it WILL be -- that the ethnic Euros from whence the nation sprang cannot live peacefully mixed amongst the burgeoning flood of "nons" that are pouring in (what if a third of Haiti's population tries to inundate Florida?).

We're first world. Or at least we were until "immigration reform" in 1965.
But we are being invaded by the third world, and worse.

Is it time yet for that "Heartland Continental Congress" ???

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 11:19:50 pm »
@Fishrrman

I can't argue with you, man.

The immigration system's Third World preference quota makes it nearly impossible for Western Europeans to immigrate legally.

Many area roofers are illegal Irish immigrants because the current immigration system discriminates against Western Europeans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 11:47:04 pm »
@Fishrrman

I can't argue with you, man.
img
The immigration system's Third World preference quota makes it nearly impossible for Western Europeans to immigrate legally.

Many area roofers are illegal Irish immigrants because the current immigration system discriminates against Western Europeans.

I agree with Fish on this, and just about everything else.  Our immigration is almost exclusively turd world, bringing the shitholes back home.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 11:53:11 pm »
America has been burning for a long time ... well over 25 years ... but, the elites were accumulating power and money at the expense of the unwashed masses ... so, they weren't willing to put out the fire.

We live in a nation where this is no accountability or consequences for those in positions of power.

We live in a time that prioritizes NONSENSE over results and preparedness.

We are in a time where a nation of ants is beholden to grasshoppers in power.

Our leaders and elites will plead for us (unwashed masses, deplorables) to save them, their beloved institutions, and their blessed traditions; they will be paralyzed by disbelief and shock when no one comes to save them.

Democracy is not just an exercise in counting ballots; it is a political system in which everyone should be a stakeholder in a common outcome; but, alas, our system has devolved into tribalism; with each side trying to take things away from the other.

Yeah, ants beholden to grasshoppers who want us to eat crickets.

You don't see Haitian gangs eating bugs, even if their choice of 'meat' isn't something I would want, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 11:56:53 pm »
I agree with Fish on this, and just about everything else.  Our immigration is almost exclusively turd world, bringing the shitholes back home.

Damn! I thought I was the only one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 11:58:11 pm »
Nope.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 12:01:33 am »

Nope.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 12:37:14 am »

Nope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: