Author Topic: President Biden Is Set to Give a $10 Billion Gift to Iran  (Read 336 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Biden Is Set to Give a $10 Billion Gift to Iran
« on: March 13, 2024, 02:11:04 pm »
President Biden Is Set to Give a $10 Billion Gift to Iran
Jeff Charles

President Joe Biden is teetering on the precipice of doing another lucrative favor for the authoritarian terrorist supporting the government of Iran. The White House is reportedly set to renew a sanctions waiver, a decision that would unlock up to $10 billion in frozen assets for the regime.

This financial boon is supposedly earmarked for humanitarian purposes. However, given Iran’s history, the money is more likely to go towards funding endeavors that are far from humanitarian.

The Biden administration is poised to issue a fresh sanctions waiver for Iran that will grant the country access to upward of $10 billion in frozen assets, providing Tehran with “a financial lifeline” as it foments terrorism across the Middle East, according to a group of GOP lawmakers.

In November, shortly after Hamas’s attack on Israel, the State Department signed off on a sanctions waiver that permits Iraq to transfer multibillion-dollar electricity payments to Iran. The waiver, which grants Tehran access to around $10 billion in frozen funds, is set to expire this month unless the Biden administration renews it.

The waiver would allow Iraq to transfer electricity payments to the Iranian regime. It would be a great benefit for Tehran, granting it substantial resources. House Republicans wrote a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in which they argued against the move, arguing that “By waiving the application of sanctions, the Administration is maintaining a financial lifeline for the Iranian regime, even as it continues to support terrorist organizations around the world.”

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/12/president-biden-is-set-to-give-a-10-billion-gift-to-iran-n2171309
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: President Biden Is Set to Give a $10 Billion Gift to Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 01:50:00 am »
Boy oh boy! I bet that will buy a pantload of missile makings...to spread around.

Maybe they will hand off some to shoot at our ships, maybe just to blow up stuff in Ukraine...

WTAF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 02:52:14 pm »
After Iran Killed 3 U.S. Soldiers, Biden Gives It $10B Sanctions Waiver
Treason.
March 14, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 5 Comments

This story is worse than it sounds. And while that’s true of nearly everything this administration does, it’s truly true here.

Iran’s terror militias launched a wave of rocket attacks against American soldiers in Iraq and Syria under Biden. There were dozens of these attacks last year alone.

In the spring of 2023, Scott Patrick Dubis, a 52-year-old military contractor who had worked on U.S. military bases in Afghanistan, Kuwait and Qatar, was killed by an Iranian-backed attack.

Now, three US Army soldiers were killed and over 30 were wounded in an Iranian-backed drone attack on a position on the Jordanian-Syrian border. This is the worst death toll in some time.

Beyond that, Iran was behind the Hamas Oct 7 attack which killed over 30 Americans and we’re in a battle with its Houthi proxies over shipping in the Red Sea.

So what does Joe Biden go ahead and do?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/after-iran-killed-3-u-s-soldiers-biden-gives-it-10b-sanctions-waiver/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 03:35:19 pm »
Iran's extortion and shakedown will only get worse as the mullahs get more greedy, like many mob bosses do.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.