Author Topic: 4 money lies told at the State of the Union and why the middle class isn't buying Bidenomics  (Read 211 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 4 money lies told at the State of the Union and why the middle class isn't buying Bidenomics
Opinion by Ted Jenkin • 4h •

You could say this much for President Biden’s State of the Union address Thursday night: If you paid close attention, get ready for four more years of tax-and-spend policy with a cloak-and-dagger act we haven’t seen the days of the Renaissance.

It may be more like math checking versus fact checking, but every time we hear Joe Biden talk about tax policy, it feels more like a campaign for student council class president offering more recess and free lunch.   

Here’s why Bidenomics isn’t working for the middle class and what might happen over the next four years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/4-money-lies-told-at-the-state-of-the-union-and-why-the-middle-class-isn-t-buying-bidenomics/ar-BB1jOnwv?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=29ac3b174de046a08a4e5ca643d05c78&ei=103
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson