Author Topic: US troops are shooting at balloons to figure out how to beat one of the Ukraine war's most 'dangerou  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US troops are shooting at balloons to figure out how to beat one of the Ukraine war's most 'dangerous' and unpredictable weapons
Story by jepstein@businessinsider.com (Jake Epstein) • 1h •

Ukraine is pinning its hopes on the F-16. These photos show what the US fighter can do.
©Mads Claus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix/AFP via Getty Images

Ukraine is betting on the powerful F-16 fighter jet to give them a leg-up in the war against Russia.
The F-16 Fighting Falcon can hit speeds of up to 1,500 miles per hour — twice the speed of sound.
The multi-role fighter also touts an impressive array of munitions, including bombs and missiles.
Late last year, Ukrainian pilots shifted from flight simulators to training on actual F-16 fighter jets, a combat aircraft that the country hopes will secure an edge in the war with Russia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-troops-are-shooting-at-balloons-to-figure-out-how-to-beat-one-of-the-ukraine-war-s-most-dangerous-and-unpredictable-weapons/ar-BB1jOWcz?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=29ac3b174de046a08a4e5ca643d05c78&ei=89
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson