Author Topic: Yes, the Red Cross has provided maps to migrants traveling towards the U.S. border  (Read 303 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Yes, the Red Cross has provided maps to migrants traveling towards the U.S. border
© Provided by VERIFY

Large numbers of migrants continue to cross the southern U.S. border without legal authorization. Recently, a meme went viral on social media claiming migrants are provided maps to help them get to the southern U.S. border by the Red Cross.

“Red Cross is providing maps on how to travel to the border,” the meme says. “Here’s something to think about when you donate to the Red Cross.”

“The American Red Cross is under fire for reportedly providing migrants with maps and guides to help them make the dangerous journey through Mexico to the U.S. border,” one Facebook post with the meme says. A Fox News report also says that the Red Cross is providing migrants with maps.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/yes-the-red-cross-has-provided-maps-to-migrants-traveling-towards-the-u-s-border/ar-BB1jLZJh?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=29ac3b174de046a08a4e5ca643d05c78&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just ONE MORE reason I do not donate to the Red Cross.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis