Author Topic: 50 injured after Boeing plane nosedives mid-flight  (Read 705 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
50 injured after Boeing plane nosedives mid-flight
« on: March 13, 2024, 11:40:03 am »
American Military News by Timothy Frudd   March 12, 2024

Roughly 50 people were injured after a LATAM Airlines Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner suddenly nosedived mid-flight on Monday. LATAM Airlines claimed the sudden “strong movement” was caused by a “technical event during the flight.”

LATAM Airlines noted that 263 passengers and 9 LATAM Airlines crew members were on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner’s Monday flight from Sydney, Australia, to Auckland, New Zealand. The airline explained that the aircraft “experienced a strong shake” and that the cause of the incident was under investigation.

In a statement obtained by The Washington Post, LATAM Airlines said the flight experienced a “technical event” that “caused a strong movement.” Health officials announced that roughly 50 individuals were injured on Monday. According to Hato Hone St. John health officials, 12 individuals were transported to local hospitals for medical treatment. One of the injured individuals was listed in “serious condition.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/03/video-50-injured-after-boeing-plane-nosedives-mid-flight/

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: 50 injured after Boeing plane nosedives mid-flight
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 02:42:13 pm »
Many of these recent "Boeing" problems are actually crappy maintenance/upkeep by the owning airlines.
They should be grateful they're not being excoriated because of a biased media.
Actual journalizm is dead, no investigative abilities any longer, just sensationalism.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 03:43:45 pm »
Pothole Pete, America needs you and the FAA to show up to work today.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 07:54:33 pm »
Many of these recent "Boeing" problems are actually crappy maintenance/upkeep by the owning airlines.
Actual journalizm is dead, no investigative abilities any longer, just sensationalism.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is a reporting artifact, or if there is an incident increase across multiple models, if something more sinister is going on to manipulate stock prices or for some other motive. It's kinda like when suddenly food processing facilities start going up in flames all over. It makes you wonder.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 08:08:58 pm »
Pothole Pete, America needs you and the FAA to show up to work today.

He's on maternity leave, or postpartum.  I don't recall which one exactly.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 12:28:37 am »

Good call.

Cockpit Mishap Might Have Caused Plunge on Latam Boeing 787

Cockpit Mishap Might Have Caused Plunge on Latam Boeing 787

Acockpit seat mishap might have pushed a pilot into the controls on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner that took a sudden, terrifying plunge on a flight to New Zealand this week, according to U.S. industry officials briefed on preliminary evidence from an investigation of the incident.

A Latam Airlines flight attendant hit a switch on the pilot’s seat while serving a meal, leading a motorized feature to push the pilot into the controls and push down the plane’s nose, these officials said. The switch has a cover and isn’t supposed to be used when a pilot is in the seat.

Decades before Boeing started having very real quality problems (KC-46, 737 MAX) I noticed that US MSM reports of airline crashes invariably mentioned that the plane was a Boeing 7## but almost never mentioned the manufacturer and model name/number when it was other than Boeing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.