Author Topic: Florida Could Get Hit With Wave of Migrants, Biden Admin Warns  (Read 707 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Florida Could Get Hit With Wave of Migrants, Biden Admin Warns
Story by Aila Slisco • 12h •

Department of Defense (DoD) officials testifying in Congress on Tuesday discussed the possibility of a "mass migration" into Florida as conditions in Haiti continue to deteriorate.

Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz said during the House Armed Services Committee hearing that he was "deeply concerned" about the possibility of a large number of Haitian migrants coming to the Sunshine State "as a Florida man."

Conditions in Haiti have been becoming increasingly dire in recent months due to widespread gang violence and civil unrest. Armed gangs now reportedly control around 80 percent of Port-au-Prince. Haitian Prime Minister Ariel Henry announced his resignation on Tuesday.

At Tuesday's hearing, Gaetz asked what President Joe Biden's administration was doing to prepare for a "wave" of migrants fleeing Haiti, prompting DoD official Rebecca Zimmerman to say that preparations were being made for a potential increase in refugees.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/florida-could-get-hit-with-wave-of-migrants-biden-admin-warns/ar-BB1jMBMC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b2e3224ee32a4fdb8f0ee920a0175bc5&ei=84
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Florida Could Get Hit With Wave of Migrants, Biden Admin Warns
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 10:29:30 am »
Turn em back before they reach shore.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 10:29:50 am »
Do they want Florida to make sure they have enough 5-star hotel rooms available? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 11:12:11 am »
Do they want Florida to make sure they have enough 5-star hotel rooms available? :whistle:
Plus food vouchers, and expenses all paid for. We can't have illegals living like homeless veterans. That would be inhumane! We need fat unemployed homeless illegals living in 5 star accommodations all care for by the stupid MAGA White people!

Whether they are MAGA or not, they are still White Americans, AND THEY HAVE TO PAY! for being White and American.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 01:08:48 pm »
Turn em back before they reach shore.

Are you racist?

Are you a xenophobe?

Why don’t you want cannibals in your neighborhood?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 02:00:53 pm »
Are you racist?

Are you a xenophobe?

Why don’t you want cannibals in your neighborhood?

I hear the spring breakers are tasty and are in season.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 02:19:53 pm »
Somehow I don't think the Cuban contingent living in Florida would greet these sorts of migrants with open arms. Their claims are historically different from one another. Yes, the migrants can replace the spring break crowd, on the dime of tax payers though!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 03:05:48 pm »
RAT's are already underwater with the Cuban block.  Drop a bunch of voodooer's off in Miami/Dade and watch the fireworks!.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 03:17:54 pm »
RAT's are already underwater with the Cuban block.  Drop a bunch of voodooer's off in Miami/Dade and watch the fireworks!.

:rolling: :rolling:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 09:30:00 pm »
First, Texas.

Now... Florida.

It's almost... like someone had this planned.

And... at the same time... the Coast Guard is cutting back.

Who's going to defend the Florida coastline?

Time for the governor to deputize "citizen flotillas" to turn 'em back...