Author Topic: Border Patrol Arrests Chinese Nationals Crossing into Maine from Canada  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Arrests Chinese Nationals Crossing into Maine from Canada
© Provided by State Of The Union

U.S. Border Patrol agents in Maine arrested a group of Chinese nationals who were attempting to illegally cross the border from Canada into the United States under cover of darkness.

A driver from New York who was suspected of attempting to transport and smuggle the individuals was also apprehended.

U.S. Border Patrol’s Houlton Sector said, “After noticing suspicious activity along the border, vigilant Fort Fairfield Border Patrol agents arrested three Chinese nationals attempting to use the cover of darkness to illegally enter the United States.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/border-patrol-arrests-chinese-nationals-crossing-into-maine-from-canada/ar-BB1jMuv8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b2e3224ee32a4fdb8f0ee920a0175bc5&ei=37
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson