Author Topic: Dear Republicans, Stop Screwing Up! Derek Hunter  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Republicans, Stop Screwing Up! Derek Hunter
« on: March 12, 2024, 02:54:52 pm »
Dear Republicans, Stop Screwing Up!
Derek Hunter

I don’t really have a lot of faith in any politician, when the chips are down I know they’ll do whatever they have to do (including throwing me or the ideals I hold dear under the bus) to hold onto power. But what I do expect from them is to not be morons who do things that will embarrass the entire movement or undercut the cause for no good reason other than vanity or laziness. All too often, however, that’s exactly what happens.

I can’t say I was a fan of Katie Britt before the State of the Union Address and response, or that I’d ever really given her any more thought than I’d given Kevin Cramer (if you don’t know who that is, that’s the point). Cable news interviews about 7-10 Members of Congress on heavy rotation, leaving the other 425 or so scrambling for any attention they can get.

What they don’t seem to realize is national cable attention is not what you need to stay in office or be an effective Member of Congress – just ask JD Hayworth or Mia Love, two former Members of Congress who what seemed like more time talking national issues on cable news than focusing on their respective districts.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/12/dear-republicans-stop-screwing-up-n2636359
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Dear Republicans, Stop Screwing Up! Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 03:14:13 pm »
Look what happened to Eric Cantor.  He got flushed down the toilet of his constituents' hearts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.