Author Topic: Coup Plot: Biden’s Intel Agencies ‘Expect’ Protests to Topple Netanyahu for ‘Moderate’ Leader  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coup Plot: Biden’s Intel Agencies ‘Expect’ Protests to Topple Netanyahu for ‘Moderate’ Leader

Joel B. Pollak 11 Mar 2024

U.S. intelligence agencies are claiming that they “expect” protests to bring down the Israeli government and replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been an obstacle to President Joe Biden’s plans for the Middle East.

The claim emerged in the latest “Annual Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community,” and was published by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times Monday evening, suggesting a coordinated leak to the media.

The assessment says:

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has publicly stated his opposition to postwar diplomacy with the Palestinian Authority (PA) toward territorial compromise.
    Netanyahu’s viability as leader as well as his governing coalition of far-right and ultraorthodox parties that pursued hardline policies on Palestinian and security issues may be in jeopardy. Distrust of Netanyahu’s ability to rule has deepened and broadened across the public from its already high levels before the war, and we expect large protests demanding his resignation and new elections. A different, more moderate government is a possibility.

Netanyahu was elected to his current term in office in November 2022 with a right-wing coalition that had the largest majority of any Israeli government in decades. His approval dropped during nationwide protests over his proposed judicial reforms, and in the immediate aftermath of the October 7 terror attacks, but recent polls suggest that his support has recovered, as he has led Israel to the edge of victory over Hamas while resisting international pressure.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/11/coup-plot-bidens-intel-agencies-expect-protests-to-topple-netanyahu-for-moderate-leader/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Related:
Biden Is Spreading Hamas Propaganda
Literally.
By: David Harsanyi
March 11, 2024
The Federalist

The Gaza Health Ministry’s casualty numbers, incessantly repeated by our media, are fake.

Anyone with an ounce of sense or basic comprehension of the situation knows they’re fake. They have always been fake. So, we must assume one of three things about people who spread Hamas’ claims: They are 1) irredeemably stupid, 2) propagandists for terrorists, or 3) both.

Make what you will of the president, but in a speech celebrating Ramadan, Biden repeated the claim that “30,000 Palestinians have been killed, most of them civilians, including thousands of children.” The president of the United States now not only rejects the claims of our allies in Israel but accepts the declarations of a group that is not only on the Justice Department’s terror list — one that recently murdered, raped, and kidnapped American citizens.

A few weeks after the Oct. 7 attack, as Jeryl Bier reminds us, Biden admitted Hamas casualty numbers were fake, saying he had “no confidence in the number that the Palestinians are using.” (Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin claimed not long that the number of dead women and children was “over 25,000” — perhaps still under the residual effects of his post-surgery morphine drip.) ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

America needs to stay out of the "regime change" business.  We suck at it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
America needs to stay out of the "regime change" business.  We suck at it.
Well unless the desired result is creating totalitarian and terrorist regimes that hate America, which democrats excel at.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
U.S. intelligence agencies are claiming that they “expect” protests to bring down the Israeli government and replace Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been an obstacle to President Joe Biden’s plans for the Middle East.

Biden's plans for the Middle East?  Wrecking Ball Joe doesn't know where he is most of the time.  I doubt seriously he has a formulated strategy for anything other than the destruction of the USA.  He has that down, as he clearly has demonstrated.

It was announced today, the 4th consecutive month of INFLATION INCREASING.  And yet, idiots like Biden expect the FED to lower interest rates.  Fact is, they should continue to INCREASE INTEREST RATES to subdue inflation.  That won't happen, so we will continue to slowly have inflation trickle up, and if the FED lowers interest rates, watch our economy once again mirror the Carter years with inflation skyrocketing up.  But with the election approaching, I doubt seriously the FED will do what is needed to contain inflation.

Back to Israel, I am certain USA agencies are doing everything they can to subvert the government of Israel.  This is why our intelligence agencies largely need to be cut down by 90%.  They are out of control.

My guess, just as the FBI I am certain orchestrated January 6th here, most likely the CIA are behind any coup effort in Israel.  This is how we treat our allies, while we are busy building ports for Hamas so we can supply the genocidal society of a people that would gladly see every American dead.  We are our own worst enemy, led by someone I consider an enemy of our republic, Wrecking Ball Joe.