Author Topic: Another C-dissection of Democrats  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another C-dissection of Democrats
« on: March 12, 2024, 02:09:09 pm »
March 12, 2024
Another C-dissection of Democrats
By R.W. Trewyn
Following last week’s State of the (Dis)Union, another C-dissection of Democrats seems in order.  Yes, my first mid-word letter slashing occurred very recently thereby generating the Demo/rats term, but the vermin have outdone themselves after Thursday night’s rant-a-thon.

The Washington Post Demo/rat propagandists had articles the next day entitled: “Fiery Biden takes on GOP, makes case for second term”; “An amped-up Biden plays the age-old hits”; “‘The Biden campaign staff is probably doing cartwheels’: Nine columnists on the State of the Union”;

and “Biden delivers the message for the moment: Wake up, America”.  Links are not included, since no one with any sense — common, good or non — should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment unnecessarily.  Plus, just reading the headlines is nauseating enough. 

Fox News then had a nice summary of coverage of the event by other networks’ Demo/rat lobbyists, i.e., make believe journalists.  And, surprise, surprise, their takes were even more ludicrous.  Well, perhaps not more than, “campaign staff … doing cartwheels.”  But the consensus was that Biden had kicked the snot out of the opposition.  Per Abby Phillip at CNN: “He had a lot of moments where he was kind of trolling them” — “them” being the Republicans.  And Nicolle Wallace at MSNBC said, “It was like a punch in the face to every Republican in the room.”  The major networks were similarly impressed, with Ed O’Keefe at CBS proclaiming, “it’s the speech Democrats have been desperately waiting for him to give.”

Hmmm!  Isn’t the purpose of this annual bloviation to delineate the State of the Union, as the title suggests, not a political campaign rally?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/another_cdissection_of_democrats.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson