Author Topic: Are The Chinese building Our Sensitive U.S. Government Facilities Inside The U.S.?  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Are The Chinese building Our Sensitive U.S. Government Facilities Inside The U.S.?
By John Mills (Col, USA, Ret)
March 12, 2024

We learned from trying to build our Embassy in Moscow, the Communists will fill it with bugs, taps, listening devices and all kinds of goodies.

There is a company that cites its success in building U.S. Government Facilities, including several FBI field offices. For our special and secure U.S. Government Facilities we need trustworthy companies that can deliver the best construction and renovation to make sure no foreign threat fills that building and network connectivity with different tricks of the trade to see, hear, and read everything going on in that facility.

It’s important that everyone, especially the key personnel in that organization are trustworthy themselves. The Insider Threat is the leading manner in which a company, organization, or government entity is penetrated. Why try a break and enter when you can have someone on the inside do the work for you?

Now why would one of the individuals of this company also be a big advocate for the EB-5 Immigration Program? Nothing necessarily wrong with being an advocate of EB-5.

The EB-5 visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest in a "new commercial enterprise". Ok - there’s no crime in this - but the program has been fraught with fraud and abuse.

https://armedforces.press/are-the-chinese-building-our-sensitive-u-s-government-facilities-inside-the-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson