Author Topic: Legal analysts drool over Trump Mar-a-Lago docs witness who is spilling all the beans: he’s ‘gold’  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Legal analysts drool over Trump Mar-a-Lago docs witness who is spilling all the beans: he’s ‘gold’
March 12, 2024 | Chris Donaldson |

CNN excitedly broke the news about a brand new witness who could breathe new life into special counsel Jack Smith’s classified documents case against presumptive GOP nominee Donald J. Trump.

The network talking heads hyperventilated over Brian Butler, a former employee of Mar-a-Lago previously known as “Trump Employee Number 5” who was given the star treatment as he told his tale about what he saw at the former president’s South Florida resort.

The 20-year-employee said that he and Trump co-defendant Walt Nauta had been tasked with the loading of banker boxes onto the former president’s plane at the time FBI agents were searching for classified documents.

“Brian Butler may not be a household name, but he is someone who is a central figure in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case,” anchor Kaitlan Collins said, playing up Butler’s importance to Smith’s case.

After a teaser of Butler’s sit-down Collins was shown on Monday’s edition of “The Lead,” CNN legal analyst Elie Honig practically drooled over the potential for Butler to be Smith’s star witness.

more w/partial transcript and videos
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/12/legal-analysts-drool-over-trump-mar-a-lago-docs-witness-who-is-spilling-all-the-beans-hes-gold-1444494/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another Democrat directed and produced dog and pony show.
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Just another Democrat directed and produced dog and pony show.
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

But it works

The networks will hype this stuff up to make it sound serious. But if, and when, it flops on them, total silence
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Media needs to get re-acquainted with "journalism".

It's fools gold until there is corroboration by other witnesses or evidence.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Employee No. 5?  And he is just now showing up.  Sounds like a manufactured witness who will be reading from the dnc script.

I'd bet on it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Employee No. 5?  And he is just now showing up.  Sounds like a manufactured witness who will be reading from the dnc script.

I'd bet on it.
Want to bet E5, there, has been looking for work?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis