Author Topic: So, a Pier for Hamas it is ...you're paying for it - you might as well get briefed on it  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So, a Pier for Hamas it is
...you're paying for it - you might as well get briefed on it

CDR SALAMANDER
MAR 11, 2024
A lot of people spent the weekend scratching their heads over this;

The U.S. military will build a temporary port on Gaza's Mediterranean coast to receive humanitarian aid by sea, President Joe Biden said in his State of the Union speech on Thursday.

Planning for the operation, initially based on the island of Cyprus, does not envision deployment of U.S. military personnel in Gaza.

Biden's announcement came as he seeks to cool anger among many in his Democratic Party over his support for Israel in its offensive in Gaza since Oct. 7, given the steep toll on civilians in the Palestinian enclave.

Ships are already underway;

https://cdrsalamander.substack.com/p/so-a-pier-for-hamas-it-is?publication_id=247761&post_id=142499648&isFreemail=true&r=qypmi&triedRedirect=true
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is this scientific? Like, pier reviewed?

YGBSM. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis