Author Topic: VIDEO: World's Most RIDICULOUS Covid Mask  (Read 683 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: World's Most RIDICULOUS Covid Mask
« on: March 12, 2024, 01:45:11 pm »
Until now I thought that the most RIDICULOUS Covid mask worn by a public figure was the Darth Vader double mask rig worn by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin. However, it seems I will now have to revise that assessment due to the picture in this video which serves to reveal the inner Dork of its wearer, Naheed Nenshi, the former mayor of Calgary who is now running to become the leader of the Alberta New Democratic Party (NDP). For those of you not living in Canada or down here in Baja Canada aka South Florida (now home to the best known Canadian blogger, VivaFrei) the NDP is a far left political party which is pretty much like the Liberal party up there but instead of trying to hide their Commie corruption like the Liberals, the NDP are openly proud of their corruption. Just think of the NDP as Liberals with bling-bling that they openly display. And if you think I'm exaggerating then I suggest you read about the clown leader of the NDP in all of Canada.

Anyway, once you see the laughably Dorky photo of Nenshi in his Covid mask, you can never unsee it. Destined to become a Web meme? We shall see.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4g6y49/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: World's Most RIDICULOUS Covid Mask
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 02:21:12 pm »
It appears the filtration comes from the strip of fabric around the edges of the transparent material in front. At least a lip reader has a chance, until whatever ejected spittle or sneeze emanations or fogging obscures the view.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 08:33:56 pm »
It appears the filtration comes from the strip of fabric around the edges of the transparent material in front. At least a lip reader has a chance, until whatever ejected spittle or sneeze emanations or fogging obscures the view.

It looks like crotchless panties married a motorcycle visor... Jussayin.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 09:31:44 pm »
It looks like crotchless panties married a motorcycle visor... Jussayin.  :whistle:

I thought that look was familiar!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 09:41:43 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 12:48:01 am »
888high58888 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis