Author Topic: Chris Wray Sounds the Alarm: ISIS Ties Uncovered in US Southern Border Smuggling Operations Advertis  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chris Wray Sounds the Alarm: ISIS Ties Uncovered in US Southern Border Smuggling Operations
By Jeff Charles | 8:28 PM on March 11, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Townhall Media/Julio Rosas
FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with other government officials, has once again raised the alarm over a sophisticated human smuggling network with direct ties to the Islamic State bringing illegal immigrants and asylum seekers over the southern border. This network, which was initially undetected, could pose a dire threat to national security.

During a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Monday, Wray discussed an investigation into this network when information surfaced related to individuals from Uzbekistan and other nations who were aided by a smuggler who was tied to ISIS. The revelation was deemed critical enough to include in President Joe Biden’s top cabinet officials’ morning briefings.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/11/alarming-isis-ties-uncovered-in-us-southern-border-smuggling-operations-n2171241#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson