Author Topic: Fox News Stands Firm: Refuses to Retract Report Despite WH Pressure  (Read 267 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Fox News Stands Firm: Refuses to Retract Report Despite WH Pressure
© Provided by State Of The Union
Fox News stood by its coverage of bribery allegations against Hunter Biden despite the White House demanding a retraction.

The White House argued that since the source of the allegations, Alexander Smirnov, was indicted for lying, Fox News should retract its coverage.

“I would cite the number of times Jesse Watters and Sean Hannity promoted this allegation and made false statements about President Biden on primetime television throughout this time period, but the footnote citations would fill multiple pages,” White House spokesperson Ian Sams wrote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fox-news-stands-firm-refuses-to-retract-report-despite-wh-pressure/ar-BB1jI6gC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=5a14c2ccfbde4ac4900dac0dc931025d&ei=84
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson