Author Topic: US Air Force special ops forces are turning big cargo planes into bombers with a new weapon  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Air Force special ops forces are turning big cargo planes into bombers with a new weapon
Lauren Frias Mar 11, 2024, 5:31 PM EDT

US Air Force transport aircraft are going to be carrying more than just troops, equipment, and supplies.
The US Air Force is equipping its big airlift platforms to carry payloads similar to its bombers.
Photos show airmen during a loading training with Joint Air to Surface Standoff Missile cradles.

The US Air Force is continuing its mission to transform its existing fleet of workhorse transport planes into bombers.

Recent photos show airmen with Special Operations Task Group Central and Air Forces Central on- and off-loading missile cradles in a training exercise involving an MC-130J and C-17s.

https://www.businessinsider.com/socom-turning-cargo-planes-into-bombers-with-new-weapon-2024-3
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson