Author Topic: Rand Paul tweets, 'Thousands of people have been asking if I'd run for Senate leadership'  (Read 179 times)

Online libertybele

Rand Paul tweets, 'Thousands of people have been asking if I'd run for Senate leadership'

Last month, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky announced that his current term as Senate GOP leader will be his last. While GOP Sens. John Cornyn of Texas and John Thune of South Dakota have both thrown their hats into the ring to succeed McConnell in the role, some people would like Kentucky's other U.S. senator, Rand Paul, to be the next Senate Republican in the leadership post.

"Thousands of people have been asking if I'd run for Senate leadership..." Paul tweeted.

"Please!!!!" Harmeet Dhillon responded, expressing her support for the prospect.

YES….. PLEASE!!! We need your leadership in the Senate," Juanita Broaddrick tweeted.

"You'd have my support," tweeted former Rep. Justin Amash, who has mounted a bid in Michigan for a U.S. Senate seat

"Would absolutely love to see it," David Limbaugh wrote in reply to Paul.

The senator posted a poll on X that asked people if they would like him, Cornyn, or Thune "to be the next Senate leader," and so far, Paul has earned more than 96% of the more than 135,000 votes........

https://www.conservativereview.com/rand-paul-tweets-thousands-of-people-have-been-asking-if-i-d-run-for-senate-leadership-2667467987.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.