Author Topic: Over 503K Illegal Aliens Apprehended Since Operation Lone Star Began  (Read 760 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by  Luca Cacciatore   | March 11, 2024

Gov. Greg Abbott paraded the three-year anniversary of Operation Lone Star and its successes.

More than 503,800 illegal aliens have been apprehended in Texas since Gov. Greg Abbott kicked off Operation Lone Star in March of 2021.

The multi-agency effort, led by the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Military Department, has also resulted in over 40,400 criminal arrests, 36,100 felony charges, and 469 million lethal doses of fentanyl seized.

Abbott commemorated the operation’s third anniversary in his Thursday response to President Joe Biden’s annual State of the Union address.

“Yesterday marked the three-year anniversary since I launched Operation Lone Star to defend our state—and our nation—from the historic influx of illegal immigration, criminals, and deadly drugs like fentanyl pouring across our southern border,” Abbott stated.

“Until President Biden steps up and does his job as Commander-in-Chief to secure the border, Texas will hold the line and use every tool and strategy to keep our country safe,” he added.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/over-503k-illegal-aliens-apprehended-since-operation-lone-star-began/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Over 503K Illegal Aliens Apprehended Since Operation Lone Star Began
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 04:00:28 am »
Well, that might take some of the heat off of Texas, but other States are still a walk-through.

Then there is the 'Illegal Express" flying them in...

(Anyone recall why Mena AR was famous?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis