Author Topic: Nolte: Snickers Hits Back at Joe Biden over State of the Union Smear  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Snickers Hits Back at Joe Biden over State of the Union Smear

John Nolte 11 Mar 2024

The makers of Snickers released a statement Monday hitting back at Joe Biden for smearing the candymaker during last week’s State of the Union address.

https://twitter.com/ScottJenningsKY/status/1766473852442284445

His Fraudulency Joe Biden has deliberately done three things to explode inflation in America: 1) an insane amount of unjustified government spending, 2) reduced American energy production when increases in gas prices explode the costs of everything that uses energy to be produced and shipped, and 3) allowed millions upon millions of unvetted illegal border crossers to invade our country, which decreases wages and increases the cost of goods and housing. This is basic supply and demand—the more people, the more demand, the higher the costs.

Hoping to gaslight the public into believing he is not intentionally undermining their standard of living, Biden’s team has invented the term “shrinkflation,” which has nothing to do with inflation. All “shrinkflation” results in less product for the same cost. We’ve all seen it. But what are these corporations supposed to do? The cost of manufacturing and shipping has exploded under Biden, which gives them two options: price that box of Ritz Crackers out of reach or offer fewer crackers within a family budget price.

Listen, I’m no apologist for Big Business. Far from it. But reality is reality. Eggs are a perfect example. When Donald Trump was president, a dozen eggs cost me 99 cents. Last week, I paid over four bucks for that same dozen. But you can’t shrink eggs or a “dozen eggs,” so imagine that same sticker shock with everything.

So, yeah, because of Joe Biden, you’re getting fewer chips and cookies. Not an ideal situation, but better than the alternative, which is a box of Cheerios priced out of your family’s budget. All of this is squarely Biden’s fault. Nevertheless, during his State of the Union, Old Yeller said this:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/11/nolte-snickers-hits-back-joe-biden-over-state-union-smear/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Nolte: Snickers Hits Back at Joe Biden over State of the Union Smear
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 05:39:07 pm »
Has Snickers stepped in it?  Are audits and inspections in their future?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Nolte: Snickers Hits Back at Joe Biden over State of the Union Smear
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 07:26:22 pm »
Maybe they should have offered him one.

(You're not yourself...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis