Author Topic: 20 Cities Leading The Charge On Defunding The Police  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
20 Cities Leading The Charge On Defunding The Police
« on: March 11, 2024, 03:56:04 pm »
20 Cities Leading The Charge On Defunding The Police
© Shutterstock
In recent years, a number of cities across the United States have taken the controversial step of defunding their police departments, sparking widespread debate and concern. This decision, often made in response to public demands for police reform and social justice, has led to a reevaluation of city budgets and a reallocation of funds from law enforcement to social services. Critics argue that such actions could compromise public safety, weaken law enforcement’s ability to respond to crime, and neglect the essential role police play in maintaining order.

As cities navigate the complex terrain of reform and public safety, the move to defund the police remains a deeply divisive issue, reflecting broader national conversations about justice, accountability, and the best path forward for communities.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/20-cities-leading-the-charge-on-defunding-the-police/ss-BB1jHulc?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a1456e12e60d44e3a3e843a06e58b403&ei=31#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 20 Cities Leading The Charge On Defunding The Police
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 04:17:36 pm »
Only surprises I saw were Salt Lake, and Norman, OK.

The rest were in perpetual cesspools of liberalsim.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.